Three Rivers Historical Museum - Members

Three Rivers Historical Museum

42268 Sierra Drive Tulare Three Rivers CA 93271 Home Phone: 559-561-2707 Website: http://3rmuseum.org
Photo of Three Rivers Historical Museum

Biographical Info

The Three Rivers Historical Society was established in 1991 and the Museum was opened in October 2000. In addition to our many exhibits and artifacts inside the Museum we have also worked with local Native-American tribes to construct authentic Indian huts representing local tribes. We have added the Mineral King Room, in partnership with the Mineral King Preservation Society, which features a cabin that is a wonderful rendition of what you would have seen in a cabin in Mineral King. The Bahwell Saloon was on the museum property from 1895 to 1919 and we have added a replica of the saloon in the same location. The Bequette House ca. 1926 has been redone and soon we will have a fully operational blacksmith shop.

Hours: Daily 9 AM – 3 PM

Admission: Free, donations appreciated

Categories: Tulare County